aLL aBOUT eVE

Yesterdays are Lessons of Tomorrows...

Monday, October 23, 2006

A Letter from a client


He wrote:

Hi Eve,
Thanks so much for your kind assistance earlier! You remind me of myself. My success in insurance before was having such attitude. I know you took the trouble in making sure that the xxx is delivered your concern and sensitivity is amazing. I used to work for a public limited company owned by xxx. I specialised in Oil and Gas Insurance and Aviation. My customers i considered are "die hard customers"! I make sure my work is professionaly done i will fly into miri whenever my client needs me. I am willing to wait for hours and days for them with a smile! Many instances i do things outside my scope of work. eg if my client is overseas no one to take his or her mother to do marketing i will gladly offer my service with sincererity. Eve, keep it up you have a bright future and a successful one. Advice - i do not know your level of education, if its not enough take up off campus studies as you are still young and today people sees qualification. It's fair anyway but competition is great. For your info next January i will persue my Masters and my dream is to get my Phd! Thats our secret.. and do take good care of your mum k, keep in touch come to my house Hari Raya .

Address
xxx

Thanks
xxx


My Reply:

hi,
Thanks for your email. and thanks for ur invitation to ur house during Raya. I'll try my best to make it after i'm back from my vacation with my family.
I'm surprised that u think of me in such a way. actually u think too highly on my working attitude. u r juz lucky that u haven't met my poor service. haha... coz there r customers who complain on me. i'm regret of that.
thanks so much for your advice. it gave me a great deal of inspiration n encouragement, on my work.
also, u mention that i'm still young. oh maybe i sound young... but the fact is, i'm not young anymore! juz that i dun sound matured as i should be, at my age... =)

Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Regards,
Eve


My comment:
well, this is my 1st personal email from a client. I'm touched as it's the 1st time i got such compliment. although i din do much to get attention. there r many clients who think that it's my job for those simple and basic service i gave, they din bother to thank me personally, some of them even think that i haven't done enuf.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home