Yesterdays are Lessons of Tomorrows...
posted by eVea @ 9:58 AM
At 22/2/07 1:46 PM , Anonymous said...
Gong Xi Fa Cai !! So how much angpau you dapat? kekeke
At 24/2/07 11:47 AM , eVea said...
I dun get angpao, i give! :P
At 26/2/07 10:35 AM , Fish Fish said...
Haha, believe or not, I still have Ang Pows waiting for me to collect this year although I am not at home now.
At 26/2/07 2:45 PM , Anonymous said...
u must be super busy.. no update fm u for quite some time hor..
At 27/2/07 5:01 PM , eVea said...
two nites ago, i receive my very 1st angpao from fren. and even younger than me, but married. make me damn embarrassing. ;)
At 8/3/07 6:00 PM , Anonymous said...
Hello...Helloooo!!! Knock ..knock on your door. Everything Okay over there?
At 8/3/07 9:53 PM , eVea said...
Not Okieee! i've been berry berry lazzy lerrr Ace... :P
At 11/3/07 1:19 AM , Anonymous said...
CNY passed already wor.. wheres ur update? hehe helo!
At 11/3/07 2:32 PM , Fish Fish said...
LAZY? Not BUSY ar~~~ Quick quick wipe your lazy ass and start to blog ler~~~ *spray Sheltox to kill those lazy bugs* I don't know why my friends back in Kuching all so lazy in blogging one. Everyday go, also no update. Duh~~~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
At 22/2/07 1:46 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Gong Xi Fa Cai !! So how much angpau you dapat? kekeke
At 24/2/07 11:47 AM ,
eVea said...
I dun get angpao, i give! :P
At 26/2/07 10:35 AM ,
Fish Fish said...
Haha, believe or not, I still have Ang Pows waiting for me to collect this year although I am not at home now.
At 26/2/07 2:45 PM ,
Anonymous said...
u must be super busy.. no update fm u for quite some time hor..
At 27/2/07 5:01 PM ,
eVea said...
two nites ago, i receive my very 1st angpao from fren. and even younger than me, but married. make me damn embarrassing. ;)
At 8/3/07 6:00 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hello...Helloooo!!! Knock ..knock on your door. Everything Okay over there?
At 8/3/07 9:53 PM ,
eVea said...
Not Okieee! i've been berry berry lazzy lerrr Ace... :P
At 11/3/07 1:19 AM ,
Anonymous said...
CNY passed already wor.. wheres ur update? hehe helo!
At 11/3/07 2:32 PM ,
Fish Fish said...
LAZY? Not BUSY ar~~~ Quick quick wipe your lazy ass and start to blog ler~~~ *spray Sheltox to kill those lazy bugs* I don't know why my friends back in Kuching all so lazy in blogging one. Everyday go, also no update. Duh~~~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home